To create .csv files of assessment data to send onto an Intermediate or Secondary school:
1. Go to the Groups and classes menu
2. Select Auto Groups
3. Select your Year 6 or Year 8 cohort, as applicable
Alternatively, you can make a group of the students moving to the next school and navigate to the group page.
4. On the class/group page click on Assessment snapshots
5. To download a .csv file of the 'best fit' levels generated by updating goals, click on 'All Curriculum levels' then 'Download'. Students who are new or do not have goals set will not have data displayed next to their name.
6. To download a .csv file other assessment data, click on the name of the assessment then Download.