As an Office Administrator, the School Options function will support you with your LINC-ED set up.
- Click on the Administration Tools icon.
- Click Menu and select School Options from the list that appears. There are several options that relate to the Administration of the schools.
- Attendance codes on the daily roll - Set to ‘Yes’ for teachers to do their own coding
- Display absences as a table for admin - Set to ‘Yes’ for table format attendance (preferred)
- Display Bulk Unenrol list as a table - Set to ‘Yes’ for table format attendance (preferred)
- Maori Language Learning Level Default - Set this to the default Maori Language Learning Level for your school. This will be applied automatically when new students are created.
- Text Messaging fields – Refer to Communicating with the Community
- ENROL Password – Enter your school's ENROL password to enable the connection between LINC-ED and ENROL for the retrieval of a student's NSN.