To view the goals a student is currently working on a teacher can go to a student's profile> Menu> Next steps
Select a subject area. If your site has 8 or more goals subjects being reported as progressions, these will show as a drop down menu
Progress through goals levels will show as coloured bands
Green - completed
Buff - currently working on
White - not yet attributed
To update a student's goals click the relevant level then click the goal to turn it to buff (currently working on) or click again to turn it to green (completed)
If a goal is clicked to 'completed' in error, it can be clicked again to return it to white (not attributed) or clicked a second time to return it to buff.
If you wish to quickly mark all the goals in a level as being completed, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Mark all goals as complete
Within a single goal, teachers can click on the Evidence button to view evidence supporting progress towards achieving the goal
When viewing the goals in an individual student's profile, you can click on the information button on a goal view the other students in your selected class or group who are currently working on this goal.
Here you can click on student profiles to change their goal to completed (green), make a teaching group or add a post about teaching resources related to the goal for other staff to view and utilise.
To view the progress of the students in your class or group across a range of goals:
1. Select your class or group
2. Click Menu then navigate to Group goals setting page
3. Here you can download a set of the goals students in your class or group are currently working on
4. Select the subject you wish to view goals for
5. All the goals within this subject that have data entered for your class or group will display. For a goal to be visible, at least one student needs the have the goal set. This can be added either by going to an individual's profile or use the matrix option (see below)
6. Below the names of the students currently working on the goal is a tracking bar displaying the percentage of students in your class or group who have achieved the goal and the percentage of students in your class or group who are currently working on the goal
7. To view all the students in your class or group click the Edit button
8. Here you can click a student's profile photo to change the status of the goal from not currently attributed (white) to currently working on (buff) or completed (green)
9. To navigate to an individual student's goals from this page, click See all
Viewing ALL available goals for a group
Select "See all goals as a matrix" and you will then see a table with all of the goals available. Once again you can click on a goal to set the status of this goal for students in this group.
To add evidence for multiple students:
If students are working on a shared piece of evidence such as a Google file, a teacher can write a post using a single student's name, add the evidence, select the relevant goals tags and save the post. Once the post has been saved, the teacher can use the Reuse function and select the other students for whom the post relates to.
If students are working on the same goal but have individual sources of evidence to upload, the quickest way for a teacher to add evidence is through the Quick comment function. This can be found in the class/group menu.