How to add a new assessment to your site
1. Click the Admin tools icon
4. Add the name of your assessment into the first two boxes. Click Select from a list. You may wish to tick allow for sharing of evidence which will give you the 'Share something ...' box to post into. Then click Add.
5. Scroll below the Add button and click on the name of the assessment.
6. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Add new heading to this assessment.
7. Enter the heading into the box and click Save changes.
8. Once you have all your headings entered, you can add the associated marking schedule. To do this refresh your page
9. Click on Add/Update assessments
11. Add number of fields you require by clicking Add extra option
12. Enter the scores and click Save changes