To Rotate a Photo
1) Find the Student using the search tools provided.
2) Click on Menu, then Images.
3) You will see the sideways image at the bottom of the screen.
4) Drag the image on to your desktop and use your system photo editor e.g (Paint, Photo, iPhoto) to rotate the photo. If the image showed correctly on your desktop then open in your photo editor and simply Save As to another file name. This will reset the orientation embedded in the photo.
5) Drag the photo to the Drop and Drag box in LINC-ED. Refresh your screen.
6) Click on your sideways photos and Remove.
7) Click on your new photo and Set as Profile Photo.