Occasionally a student leaves your school and then returns at a later date. They can easily be re-enrolled and their attendance will recognise the break in their enrolment.
Before processing, find the student using Quick Links and note their original start and leaving dates. You need to decide if you wish to hold these dates in LINC-ED or reference this information from ENROL. If you wish to hold them in LINC-ED, record this information as a post in a page i.e. Pastoral Care or Admin notes. You may wish to create a page for Administration History/Notes.
To re-enrol a student
1) Search for the student via quick links
2) Find the student in the Not Currently Enrolled section
3) Click on the 3 lines below their profile picture > select the Admin Page tab
4) Click on the 'not enrolled' slide and it will change to ENROLLED. All previous data will still exist.
5) Click on the to take you to their Basic Info tab.
6) Update their start date to the new start date.
7) Click on the Group tab to update their class (NB - if they are in the same class as before they left they need to experience a change for them to reappear in their class. Click on another class and then click their original class again).
They will now be good to go.