Leavers can be processed either individually or in bulk at the end of a term/year. You need to have administrator rights to process leavers.
1) Go to Admin Tools icon --> Students.
2) Find the student using the alphabetical search.
3) Click on the student's profile picture. Click on the Enrolled Slider. The leaver screen will be displayed for completion. Enter the date, reason and destination school. (If the destination school does not appear then it does not exist in your fields. This can be added on request).
4) The slider will be changed to Unenrolled and the student will move to the Not Currently Enrolled section of the Student screen.
NB - The Delete this student record (located at the bottom of the page) will delete all details for the student. Only use this button if you are deleting duplicate records or a pre-enrol who is no longer coming.
5) NB - Students can also be found via Quick Links. Find the student and click on the three lines (hamburger) then click on Admin Page and follow instructions as above.
Bulk Unenrol Leavers (highest year level)
Do this at the end of your school year to unenrol your highest year level. DO NOT run this prior to the last day of the year, as students will have their status changed at the time of running regardless of the date entered.
1) Go to Admin Tools icon --> Menu --> Students. Click on Bulk Unenrol Students.
2) Click on your Highest Year Level using the buttons supplied. Enter the default leaving date (the last day of school) and the default reason (this can be changed in the student list displayed next).
3) Click on Show Students
4) All students will be displayed for processing. Alter any reasons; enter any destination schools (optional); change any dates of students who left earlier. If a student is repeating their last year and will not be leaving click on 'Remove' to take them out of the leavers' list.
5) Click 'Update All' to process.
Bulk Unenrol Leavers (other year levels)
Do this at the end of a term or the year for students who are in other year levels. NB: Step 1 can be done in advance.
1) Find the student who is going to leave. Click on the Ministry Tab. Enter the future leaving date and reason for leaving.
2) Go to Admin Tools icon --> Menu --> Students. Click on Bulk Unenrol Students.
3) Click on Pending Leavers. The date is not relevant for Pending Leavers as their leaving date has been entered in their information already. The reason is the default for any student who has not had the reason previously entered in their information.
4) Click on Show Students
5) All current students who have a leaving date equal to or before today's date will be displayed for processing. Remove any you don't wish to process and complete details as above.
6) Click Update All to process the remainder.