The List Builder is a very powerful tool for extracting student information. However, at times, the order of the columns does not suit your requirements.
Resequencing columns can easily be done in Excel using Cut and Paste but do you know it can also be done in Word.
To resequence columns in Word:
1) Download as Word Doc.
2) Open the downloaded file in Word.
3) Click within the table. The Table Tools will appear. Click on Layout.
4) Click in the heading of the column you wish to move.
5) From the Toolbar, click on Select --> Column.
6) Drag the highlighted column to the right of the column beside where you wish to place it. You will see a drag bar moving as you drag it across the page.