You can proof-read and edit a colleague's posts prior to publishing.
To proof-read another class' comments:
1. Go to Groups and Classes and choose the class
2. Click on Menu
3. Select All Comments
4. On this page you will see all the comments written for this class.
5. You can filter the types of comments you would like to proof-read by selecting a page
6. When a comment has been proof-read, click the Checked? button. This will save information about who has checked the comment and when.
5. To edit a comment, click the edit button under the individual comment. Once the comment has been edited and changes saved, refresh the page.
Comments are then ready to be published. See 'Publishing Comments'.