LINC-ED is all about sharing and communication. Whilst much of this sharing is on an individual student level, we also have powerful tools for sharing to the parents of classes, groups or the whole school.
Whenever you are on the Teacher home page (house icon) you will see four or five buttons (depending on whether your school is using text messaging).
1. Select the Community Notices button. This will bring up a page where you can see all the notices shared from your school.
2. Click in the Share something box and type your message. We suggest adding your subject in capital letters at the top of the message.
3. Add the images or documents you wish to accompany your notice.
4. Click Next to bring up options for sharing. You can select the parents of classes or shared groups.
5. Then click Save.
6. This will display your new notice for a final review. This means you can save in email to send in the future.
7. A green button will show at the top of your post. Clicking this will email your notice (along with any attachments) to all the parents in your chosen classes or groups.
8. Your parents will then receive a beautifully formatted email including any images or attachments.
If your magic link button is turned on (in the What can parents see? page) then parents will have the option to log into their account to see all previous messages and adjust their own notification settings.