LINC-ED is all about sharing and communication. Whilst much of this sharing is on an individual student level we also have powerful tools for sharing to groups, classes, teams or the whole school. All using the familiar tools that you use to share student learning.
Whenever you are on the LINC-ED home page you will see four or five buttons (depending on whether your school is using text messaging).
1. Select the Community Notices button. This will bring up a page where you can see all the notices shared from your school.
2. Click in the Share something box and type your message.
3. Add the images or documents you wish to accompany your notice.
4. Click Next to bring up options for sharing. You can select a class, group, or a blog to share to.
5. Then click Save.
6. This will display your new notice for a final review.
7. You will notice the new green button at the top of your post.
Clicking this will email your notice (along with any attachments) to all the parents in your chosen classes/groups.
Your parents will then receive a beautifully formatted email including any images or attachments. They can (optionally) also log on to their account and see all previous messages and adjust their own notification settings.