When you create a post on LINC-ED, it is initially saved as a draft which means other staff members can read the post but student and parents cannot.
For a parent to be able to view a post
1. Their parent account needs to be set up
2. The parent needs to have been sent the login information email
3. The page the post has been written in needs to be made visible to parents (green open lock icon)
4. The post needs to be published by sliding the slider from Draft to published
5. On publishing the post, an email notification will be sent to the student's parents. Posts can be edited at any time even after they have been published.
6. Administrators have the option to bulk publish posts if the school wishes. Bulk publishing of posts does not send a notification email. In this situation, your school may choose to send a Community notice advising parents there is something to read on their child's digital report.