From time to time you may want to view what the parents will see when they log on to your school's LINC-ED site.
To do this, you can create a test student profile. To do this you will need administrator access.
Follow the process below to create a test student
1. Click Admin tools
2. Click Menu
3. Select Students
4. Create a profile for a test student
5. Find the student via Quick Links and go to their Information section by clicking on the little i icon.
6. Under the Basic Information tab complete the date fields, select a gender and click the Pre Enrol flag to No
7. Under the Ministry Tab assign a Year level
8. DO NOT place the test student in a class. This will affect your attendance data
9. Under the First Contact tab, scroll to the bottom of the page and enter the personal email address of the staff member who wants to log in> Save
10. Once you have saved the email address, refresh the screen
11. Click on the First Contact tab again then on the 'Create a parent account for this contact' button
12. The new parent account will be displayed. Select 'Reset password' and copy the password.
Before logging into LINC-ED as a parent, we suggest setting up two Chrome profiles, one with your school LINC-ED login and one with your parent LINC-ED login. To do this: