To set goals for groups of students
1. Navigate to the class or group you require
2. Click Menu and select Group Goal Setting.
3. On the group goal setting page you will see the categories of goals your school has set up. Here you can download a set of all current goals for the students.
4. To set a goal, select the subject required then select the appropriate category. You will see the goals for the category along with the percentage of students for whom it is a current goal (shaded beige) and for whom the goal is secure (shaded green).
Click the goal you require and you will see a screen with the profile images of all children in the group.
To set a current goal for a student click their profile image once. This will turn beige.
To change a current goal to secure click their profile image once. This will turn green.
If you click the goal in error, or set it as achieved in error, simply click slowly until the line under the image changes to the colour you require.
To see the students across the school working on a goal:
1. Navigate to a student's profile page
2. On the student home page you will see a summary for reading, writing, and maths. From here you can go to the goal setting page. Alternatively, you can go to the menu and select a subject page (Mathematics, Reading or Writing).
3. Under the subject heading you will see the goals currently set for the student. Click the i icon next to the goal. This will bring up the profiles of all the students in the school currently working on at goal.
On this page you can change a current goal to secure by click the student's profile image once. This will turn green.
You can also make a group of the students currently working on this goal. This can be found under Auto Groups>My Groups or Shared shared groups.
The search box at the top of this page gives you the ability to search for other goals.