If your school has the function turned on, teachers can set goals for an individual student. To do this:
1. Navigate to a student's profile page
2. On the student home page you will see a summary for reading, writing, and maths. From here you can go to the goal setting page. Alternatively, you can go to the menu and select a subject page (Mathematics, Reading or Writing).
3. Under the subject heading you will see the goals currently set for the student:
4. To see the last five goals the student completed in this subject, click See recently completed.
5. To view all the goals the student is currently working across all subjects, click See all goals
6. On the goal setting page you can add evidence to support the setting or completion of the goal. Students can also login and do this if student accounts are set up and the goal-setting function is turned on. Under the individual goal select Evidence. You will be taken to a Goal page where you can use the Share something box to share notes, documents, videos, or photos in support of the goal.
7. Below the list of currently set goals are the categories of goals your school has set up. The coloured bands indicate which areas the student has secure goals (green) and current goals (beige).
8. To set a goal, select a category and identify the goal. Click the goal once and it will turn beige (indicating it is a current goal). Click this a second time and it will turn green (indicating this goal is secure). If you set a goal in error, or marked one achieved in error, simply click it again until it is blank, beige, or green as required.
You can also set goals for a group. See Goal Setting - for a class or group.