To view several assessment entries for a group of students you can create a tracking sheet.
1. Go to your class or group
2. Click Menu then select Assessments
3. Here you will see the assessments made available by your school leaders. Below these is a button labelled Tracking Sheets
4. The assessments your school has selected to use will be displayed.
Curriculum levels shows the levels generated by your goals progressions or School expectations (formerly National Standards) sliders.
5. Click the assessments you wish to see data for then select the relevant fields. These will turn green
7. Data from the selected fields will populate the tracking sheet. Assessments for the previous 18 months will display under term headings. Where more than one entry per term has been made for an assessment, the most recent data will show.
Below is an example showing assessment data displayed for PROSE Reading assessment and two Reading PATs
8. To see a full assessment summary for an individual student, click on the menu icon in the Overview column next to their name then navigate to their Assessment Overview
9. Here you will see all the assessments entries for the student, for the previous 18 months displayed under term headings.
9. To add a comment to the student's profile, click on the Discussion button in the student summary window. The comment is stored much like a 'post it' note. It is not attributed to a student's page.