To enter assessment data for an individual student
1. Go to the student's profile
2. Click the Menu icon
3. Select Assessments
4. Here you will see the available assessments decided by your school. Click one to select the assessment
5. Click on the level you wish to indicate the student is working on/has achieved based on your school's assessment guidelines. The date and name of the teacher will appear below the marking schedule.
If you wish to assess a student at the same level as they were on a previous date, reclick the button and this will add an entry.
6. Once you have entered your data a new row will be added to the Assessment history at the bottom of the page. If this is not immediately visible, refresh your page.
7. An assessment can be deleted by clicking the red X at the end of the row.