At the top of each student and staff page there is a space to add introductory information.
Where pages are open to parents (green lock icon) this is a useful place to share information on your school's beliefs about assessment and reporting. This may include links to how to help at home or translated information. Examples can be found at:
Where pages are visible to school staff only (red lock icon) this is a useful place to add information for how you want the page used e.g. guidelines for making a behaviour entry.
To add a page introduction:
1. Click the Admin tools icon
5. Scroll down to the setting titled 'Page sub heading'
6. Write your introduction in the text box. Add any links or additional media you wish to display.
7. Click 'Save'.
To have a Google slideshow embedded into a page:
1. Create your Google slideshow
2. Resize your slides to A4 landscape size. To change this go to File> Page setup> Change 'Widescreen' to 'Custom'> 29.7x21cm> Save
3. Enter your content. If sharing with parents, you may wish to include a cover page showing them they can scroll through the slides, e.g.
4. Share the slideshow (with editing rights) to email@example.com
5. Include in the message which page you would like the slideshow embedded into.