End of Year Processing
There is no Year End Rollover in LINC-ED. LINC-ED handles the year end by separating the processing for previous years rather than removing any detail.
- All transactions for a previous year will still be visible and able to be processed in the usual way but will be moved from the current view.
- Activities that are not required in the new year can be archived from the current year’s view but still exist in the previous year. (refer to Archiving Activities in Ledger Codes and Activities)
- Activities being reused in the new year will have their transactions separated from the previous year’s transactions.
- Maintaining Activities in a previous year will be inhibited.
- When viewing student accounts, a full statement will be displayed but buttons exist to view the current year only. The same exists for parents.
- When printing and emailing statements, only those transactions with an outstanding balance from a previous year will be printed.