How to edit an existing assessment
When a new LINC-ED school is in their set up phase, they may wish to edit existing assessment formats before data is entered.
Fields in the e-asTTle and PAT assessments should not be edited if you wish to use the upload via .csv function.
1. Click the Admin tools icon
4. Scroll below the Add button and click on the name of the assessment you wish to edit.
6. To edit a heading, click in the box, edit the wording then press Enter/Return on your keyboard to save.
7. To delete a heading, click Remove this assessment
8. To add a heading, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Add new heading to this assessment.
Enter the heading into the box and click Save changes.
9. To re-order headings, click on the arrow icon and drag above or below
Once you have all your headings as you want them, you can add, edit or delete the associated marking schedule. To do this:
1. Click on Add/Update assessments
Amend the marking schedule in the fields and click Save changes.
3. If you wish to add more fields click Add extra option, enter the score and click Save changes