LINC-ED is built to work with Google Drive so that you can use their wonderful auto-sync feature to easily add photos/ video to LINC-ED posts.
The google drive app can be downloaded from your app store and installed on your phone/ tablet. Once installed make sure that auto-sync is turned on:
- Open the Google Drive app .
- Tap Menu .
- Tap Settings > Photos.
- Tap Auto Backup.
- Next to "Auto Backup," turn it On or Off.
- Open the Google Drive app.
- In the top left, tap Menu Settings.
- To add your Google Photos to Google Drive, tap Auto Add.
Now whenever you take a video or photo it will be automatically added to your Google Drive account.
To add these to a LINC-ED post you can use the built in 'Access your Google account' to select and add videos/ images.