To see National Standards data for a previous year
1. Go to the Admin tools
2. Click on Menu
3. Select Whole school stats
4. Click the cog next the subject
5. Select the year you wish to view.
6. Once this has loaded, click on the cog a second time
7. Click Data Missing? This will reset the date to the year you have selected
8. Whole school statistics for Year level, gender and ethnicity groups will now be displayed
Each button displays the number of students who have been attributed each level (Above, At, Below and Well Below) and what percentage that represents. The numbers in blue show how many of the students started their schooling at your school.
The coloured boxes break down the number of students by Gender.
9. To find which students the statistics represent, click each box to view the student profiles
10. To see progress data for individual students (the coloured dots) click on the cog a third time then click Progress data
11. The process can be repeated for each subject area.