In LINC-ED you can control what parents can see or not see on their child's digital report. Some of these settings also apply to the written reporting format.
To make changes on the National Standards pages (Reading, Writing and Mathematics), first visit the Admin tools. Select Menu → What can parents see?
Here you have the choice to turn on or off settings for:
- Make achievement statements visible to parents
- Show standards statement to parent even it the student has had less than 1 year at school
- Include the student name and link to Ministry of Education website in the achievement statement (digital report only)
- Include the curriculum level after the standards statement
- Make the 'Read More' button visible to parents (digital report only)
- Make progress charts visible to parents (digital report only)
- Personalise the language to use for National Standards statements
- Make student goals visible to parents
- Show evidence attached to student goals (digital report only)
- Show a list of recently secure goals (digital report only)
- Make effort grades visible to parents
- Show labels alongside the effort faces
- Show class page to parents (digital report only)
- Show the class for NEXT year to parents (digital report only)
- Hide class mates photos from class page for parents (digital report only)
- Make attendance history visible on the home page for parents
- The ability for parents to download a report summaries (digital report only)
- The download button for the current version of the report (digital report only)
The settings on this page are global settings, they override any settings which have been made for individual children.