To review the settings of a page:
1.Go to Admin tools> Menu> Pages
You will be presented with a list of student pages (you can change the list to show Staff pages, Other pages and Tags and Assessment content).
2. Select the page that you would like to review e.g. 'Reading'.
3. For each page, review the settings and click either Yes or No under each question. These settings will automatically save unless indicated with a green 'Save' button
- Do you want the posts on a page to be shown on the student's home page?
- What do you want as the title at the top of the page when it is opened? > Save
- Have you included an introductory paragraph with information to explain the page content, include curriculum information, links, images or other html? This can be entered under Page sub heading > Save
- Do you want parents to be able to add comments to learning posts?
- Do you have pages that will only include posts for some students (e.g. ESOL, GATEs, Support) where you will only want the page visible if there is content?
- Do you want parents to be able to create posts?
- Do you want parents to be able to react to posts through emojis or SOLO hand signals?