To change who can view the content of a page
1. Go to Admin tools> Menu> Pages
2. You will be presented with a list of student pages (you can change the list to show Staff pages, Other pages, Tags and Assessments).
3. Select the page that you would like to edit e.g. 'Reading'.
4. Scroll down to the setting titled 'Show this page to parents'. Click Yes or No
5. You may also wish to change the setting for Only show to parents if there is content to display so that when parents log in digitally there are no pages showing without content
6. In the student menu, pages not visible to parents will show with a red closed lock icon. Pages visible to parents will show with a green open lock icon.