Classes can be created either individually throughout the year or rolled over at the end of the year to the next year.
Refer to the Helpdesk article Class Placements for the end of year roll over of classes.
Create an Individual Class
Prior to creating the class make sure the class teacher exists.
1) Click on the Administration Tool Icon
2) Click on Menu
3) Click on Classes
4) Click on Add a new Class.
5) Click on the current year level (this should be the default)
6) Click on the teacher or teachers for this class.
7) Enter the Class name in the Group field.
8) Click on Create.
Your class will now exist. This can be edited by returning to Admin Tools > Menu > Classes and clicking on the Edit button.
9) To place the team in a Learning Hub Auto Group, place the name of the field titled 'In which team is this class'.
To add a student to a class use the Group tab in their individual student information