You can see at a glance when your class are due for National Standards reporting and what data has been recorded.
1. Go to the Groups and Classes menu
2. Select your class or click choose the type of group you wish to view
3. Once you are in your class or group, click Menu and select Current National Standards
You will see a list of the children in your class, with data sliders and buttons. Along the top you will see buttons for Reading, Writing, and Maths, as well as an Overview of Due Dates button.
4. Click Overview of Due Dates
You will see a timetable showing when your students are due for National Standards reporting. Anniversaries with dotted outlines are interim report dates. Anniversaries with bold outlines are end of standard report dates.
5. To see the actual date for reporting, run your cursor over the anniversary and a pop up will appear
6. When National Standards information has been entered for a student, this will show on the timetable
This is a good place to check that you have entered all the data for your class/group.