To enter assessment data for a class or group
1. Go to your class or group
2. Click Menu then select Assessments
3. Here you will see the available assessments decided by your school leaders. Click one to select this assessment
4. Click Enter data for this group
5. A data entry spreadsheet will open in a new tab. Here you can see the previous assessment and use the drop down menu to enter data and information for each student in the class or group.
Example of previous of assessment:
Drop down menu to add a new assessment:
6. Data can be filtered by adding an entry into a white filter box, e.g. F to see all the data for the girls in your class/group.
7. If you wish to see a snapshot of data for a specific date, data can be filtered using the date selection fields
8. The data displayed in the spreadsheet can be downloaded in Word or CSV form. To do this, click the appropriate button at the top of the page
To see a summary of data entered, follow the instructions for Group Assessment Overview.