LINC-ED has a library of help articles to assist you with using the features and functions within the software. These articles form the support booklets found by going to Quick Links> LINC-ED Guides
1. From any page in LINC-ED, click Help in the bottom right corner of your screen
2. Enter a key word into the search box and tap Enter
3. Article suggestions will appear
4. Click on the article you wish to view. This will appear in the pop up box
5. To view the article full screen in a new tab click the arrow icon in the top right hand side of the pop up box
6. If you still have questions after reading the articles, you can click Leave us a message.
7. When leaving a message please put a subject as the first line e.g. 'Progressions'. It is also helpful to include all relevant information so that we can best support you.
8. You can also attach screenshots or additional files to help the LINC-ED team answer your query in the quickest timeframe possible.
9. Click Send