You can add a photo to your profile to personalise your LINC-ED account.
For Apple devices:
1. Save a photo file onto your desktop. A square cropped image works best.
2. Go to your Home page (house icon)
3. Drag the photo file from your desktop onto your animal placeholder
For Apple and PC devices:
1. Go to your Home page (house icon)
2. Click Menu, and select Images
3. Click on Drag & Drop Images Here. Navigate to the image that you need. Upload and
4. Choose a photo from the images you have added and move your cursor over the image to see options.
5. Select Set as profile image. You can also Remove photos if you no long wish to keep them
Note: Sometimes photos taken with a phone or tablet will appear sideways in LINC-ED. To correct this, visit a student's page and hover your mouse over their profile image (top left), you will see a small 'Edit' button. Click edit and use the rotation tools to rotate the image. Make sure you click 'Apply' to accept the change and then click 'Save' to make the change permanent.