You can add a photo to your profile to personalise your LINC-ED account.
For Apple devices:
1. Save a photo file onto your desktop. A square cropped image works best.
2. Go to your Home page (house icon)
3. Drag the photo file from your desktop onto your animal placeholder
For Apple and PC devices:
1. Go to your Home page (house icon)
2. Click Menu, and select Images
3. Click on Drag & Drop Images Here. Navigate to the image that you need. Upload and save.
4. Choose a photo from the images you have added and move your cursor over the image to see options.
5. Select Set as profile image. You can also Remove photos if you no long wish to keep them.
Note: Site administrators can navigate to Admin tools> Menu> Staff to drag and drop photos onto the profiles of staff members.